Key Account Manager
Freelance based in London
Office Moving Alliance (OMA) Europe specializes in Office Moving, Storage, Machinery Moving & Archiving
OMA Europe is looking for a Key Account Manager
“Our goal is to satisfy our customers by providing a high-quality service.”
- Reporting directly to the OMA Sales Team, you will contribute to the development of OMA’s sales
activity in all markets in which we operate.
- You will develop an existing portfolio and prospect for new customers by offering our services to a
professional clientele and more particularly to key accounts, some of which are based internationally.
- Your goal is to identify Tenders and opportunities with regard to office moving and the promotion of
OMA core services to large international firms giving OMA the opportunity to submit an offer.
- You will provide your prospects and customers with tailor-made analysis and your expertise.
- You will provide your prospects with a modern, professional interactive sales experience and contribute
to the development of the OMA Europe network.
- Finally, you will lead and take part in various sales operations, trade fairs, sales days, etc.
- You have a taste for challenge and results, you know how to establish a relationship of trust
- You know how to maintain close contact with your contacts in order to define and provide the most
appropriate solution to their requirements.
- You have good listening and communication skills.
- You have a good command of digital tools and are able to communicate in English (Level C2)
- You will have 10 years + experience in the office moving arena.
- You are enthusiastic and are excellent at using your initiative.
- Fixed fees based on experience.
- Commission fees based on sales success
If you share our values of commitment, service and innovation, we look forward to receiving your CV!
OMA Europe is an equal opportunities organization
Applications and CVs to email@example.com